BOOK ONE: DECEPTIONS
Chapters One to Twenty Six
Vignettes 1 - 140

BOOK TWO: YESTERDAY ECHOES
Chapters 27 to
Vignettes 141 -

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Vignette #24: Naked

"What?” She said.

Ian looked at Tippy and asked bluntly, “Did you have a message for me?”

“Oh no, I took care of it.”

“Of what?”

“What?”

“Took care of what, Tippy?”

“Baby Doll, don’t worry, I said I’d arrange everything and I will. I’m just trying to decide.”

“Tippy, you know how much I love you…”

“I love you, too, Baby Doll" She cooed and grinned."…kisses sweet thing…”

“Tippy, who was on the phone? "More specifically, who was on my phone?”

“Wella wanted to know if you had any plans for tonight, and I told her that you didn’t, and I did ask you, so she and that other young man from your office want to take you out for a night on the town. Oh, I hate that, what was his name?” She snapped her fingers…”Blake, that’s it. His name was Blake!”

“Whose name is Blake?” Colton suddenly appeared. “Are we getting naked?” He started pulling his shirt off over his head.

Ian silently bashed his head against the concrete. “You might as well.”

“Now, Colton honey, don’t get all bothered up. If you do you’re just gonna have to take of yourself. I have too much to do!”

“What have you got to do, Tippy?”

“Ian and some friends from work are going out tonight, and I’d promised I’d set the itinerary.”

Colton nudged Ian, “Oh, you’ll have fun. She’ll think of the perfect place. She’s good at that.”

Tippy looked at the men, both naked in the pool. “Well…maybe for just a minute. I’m so busy, but a girl’s gotta relax.” Within an instant Tippy, too, was naked and had joined them in the water.

Ian had crossed from mortified, to frustrated, to just accepting it all. He finally just sat back and watched his naked neighbors splashing each other in the pool. They kissed and cuddled a little while until Tippy smacked her husband’s buns under water and said, “Stop it Colt, I’ll never get Ian ready.”

“Sorry, baby, you are just so much woman, I can’t help myself.” He said and nuzzled her neck. She laughed sexily and tossed her head back.

“Now stop it, I really do have things to do.” She stood up and waded over to Ian, proud firm breasts dripping water. “Hmmm, now where does a good looking stud, a successful young up and coming network executive go with friends for a night on the town?”

“Tippy don’t worry about it. We’ll just wing it. This is LA; there are spots to go on every corner.”

She giggled and tapped his sternum, “Don’t be silly, Baby Doll, you can’t just go down the boulevard and pick up hookers. You’re first real night on the town has to be sensational, you need to be seen as well as have a good time.”

Colt slipped up behind, wrapped his beefy arms around her, and nuzzled her neck again. “Now, honey, don’t get carried away. Remember, this is for Ian; he doesn’t like a big fuss. Keep it simple. Find something exclusive and not too wild. You know how shy our boy is…”

She smiled and cocked her head. “Hmmm, yes, so sweet my Baby Doll…” Still cradled by her husband, Tippy stroked the wet smooth hair on Ian’s chest, and noticed the locket that he now sported. “What’s this?”

Ian looked down and saw she was holding the little battered heart in her hand. “Oh, it’s a locket my Grandmother gave me when I was little.”

“What’s inside?’ She asked, and stuck her nail in it, ticking it open. “Oh, how darlin’! Is that baby you? You were such a precious child! And your mama?” She held the picture so he could see it.

“I guess so.” Ian had to crane to look at the picture that he hadn’t seen in years. “I don’t remember her. I just assumed that’s the scenario.”

“Don’t you have pictures, Ian?” Colton asked.

“Not to my knowledge. My Uncle wasn’t real big on keeping pictures, having children around or anything having to do with being human.”

“Aw, sweetheart…” Tippy stroked his cheek. “You should have this thing cleaned up a little.”

“It’s just fine, but thanks.”

She didn’t bother to hear him, gently lifting the chain over Ian’s head. “I’ll have this sent over to my jeweler and it’ll be back before you know it.” A thought stuck in her head. “Oh, you know, I need to look at your wardrobe. I promised Wella I’d dress you better.”

“Excuse me…?”

Colton put his arm on Ian’s shoulder, “Just relax and let it go, buddy, you can’t stop the train now.”

Tippy had already lifted herself from the pool and was headed up the balcony steps, “I assume you keep your clothes up here?”

Before Ian could stop her, she had disappeared. “Is it too late to not buy this place?” Ian said to no one in particular.

Colton chuckled, “Aw, buddy, she just adores you and if you just let her have her way you’ll find how colorful and unimaginably wonderful she’ll make your life.”

“From your lips to God’s ear.”

About that time, Tippy appeared over the balcony railing, breasts poking out to the wind, holding several pairs of Ian’s boxers. “Baby Doll, don’t you have any boxer briefs? They are so much sexier than these things. I bet that trailer trash paper weight you were balling bought these, didn’t she?”

“Well, I…” Ian didn’t get much more out when a fourth voice joined in the mix.

“You guys!” The younger version of Colton Ian had seen last night was standing aghast at the edge of the pool.

“Jesse honey, what’s the matter?” Tippy asked still holding out of pair of blue boxers by her fingernails.

“This is my space. You guys promised! Its bad enough I have to go into my own back yard and see this, but now here, too! Dammit to hell!”

Both Colt and Tippy looked guilty and pointed at Ian, “He started it!”

“Hey, I was enjoying a private dip in my own pool and suddenly I had company, I am really just an innocent bystander in all this!”

Jesse looked Ian in the eye, “Welcome to my world…”

“Ian have you met our Jesse?” Colton asked.

“Nice to meet you.” Jesse politely said. “I hope I’m not disturbing you.” He shot a deadly look at both his parents.

“Uh, no” Ian stammered. “You are welcome to use the pool any time.”

“Thanks, Mr. Justyn. I promise I won’t be a nuisance. In fact, I was coming over to clean the pool, but I think it can wait until later.”

“Call me, Ian, please.”

Jesse nodded his head in genuine appreciation. “Thanks…Ian”

His mother called from the balcony as she dropped underwear off the side into a trashcan below. “Jesse, honey, where is the best place in town to go have a good time on Saturday night? Ian’s going out with some friends, and being new here and all…”

Tippy yapped a while and Jesse looked at Ian, “She’s not going to bother letting me answer, you know.”

“Believe me, I know.” Ian responded.

Tippy reappeared on the balcony with more clothes tossing them over the side to the quickly filling can below. “Baby Doll, put some pants on I’m gonna have to take you shopping.”

“Mom…” Jesse whined, “if you’re gonna make Ian put pants on, could you at least find your bra?”

Tippy looked at her naked breasts. “Oh my!” She giggled. “I guess I should.” Then she looked up and waved. “Why there is the nicest man in the yard next door just a smiling and waving!” She waved enthusiastically back. “Hi, honey! Do you wanna come over and get naked in Ian’s pool with us?”

Jesse squatted down and whispered in Ian’s ear, “Move now, before the ink is dry.” They both laughed.

Ian remembered, “Hey Jesse, can you show me where the buttons are that turn on the pool and patio lights. I’ve never been able to find them.”

Jesse patted Ian’s shoulder, “I guess since my Dad’s the naked dude in your pool, and my Mom’s throwing out your underwear and inviting strangers to get naked in your pool, it’s probably the least I can do. Come on, I’ll show how this place works.” Ian pulled himself with a splash out of the pool. “Now this button turns on the lights here over the door….”

No comments:

Post a Comment